This page contains links to helpful sites for you to use with your children; reading assistance, internet advice, etc. We want your children to be successful!
- Day by Day VA: A day by day calendar created by the Library of Virginia including songs, activities, a book, and more!
- Comic Phonics: For parents and teachers or young children who seek advice on how to teach them to read.
- American Folklore: An excellent collection of folk tales from across the United States.
- The Real Mother Goose: One of the larger collections of rhymes for children.
- Book Boosters from the Library of Virginia:
- Tumblebooks: Online, animated, talking picture books.
*MRL is not responsible for, nor does it endorse the content of non-MRL websites. Users should use critical judgment in relying on information found in these websites and determine what information is appropriate to their needs.