Some of our locations offer meeting rooms for use by clubs, organizations and businesses. Interested parties are asked to review our meeting room policy and guidelines listed below to ensure that their requested meeting is in agreement with our policies.
Once the policy and guidelines have been reviewed, you may contact the location of your choice to request a meeting date. An application must be completed and is available below for downloading.
Locations offering meeting space include:
Central Library, Downtown Harrisonburg
- Central Library Meeting Room Guidelines
- Central Library Meeting Room Application
- Central Library Non-Profit Meeting Room Application
If you would like to see pictures of the Central Library meeting rooms click here.
North River Library, Bridgewater
- Contact the North River Library for details on how to reserve the meeting room.
Grottoes Branch Library
- The Town of Grottoes handles all meeting room reservations. Contact them at 540.249.5896 or view their website for more details.